Management & reporting
PACT Site Security offers complete end-to-end management and reporting services to keep your sites safe so you can focus on your business.
PACT Site Security works with and manages the process of crime reporting so freeing up your staff.
We will conduct:
· Toolbox meetings with supervisors to ensure relevant processes and reporting are update to date and followed.
· Liaise with trades and suppliers to educate and inform on site safety and crime prevention processes.
Our all-inclusive management and reporting services include:
· Providing online database access to members to record all onsite crime activity
· Verifying incidents and liaising with Police to obtain Incident Report Numbers on behalf of our clients
· We can liaise with Police Forensic teams and supervisors on all burglaries and large-scale theft to provide forensic examinations if and when required.
· We have a dedicated 24/7 phone line for reporting of incidents or suspicious activities on all our protected building and construction sites. (1800 272 836)
· Reporting of Illegal rubbish dumping as well as investigation and liaison with appropriate bodies such as builders, site supervisors, contractors and local councils.
Our management and reporting servicescan help your business mitigate the security risks that exist in the building and construction industry.